When she isn’t helping BBI staff and clients she enjoys cooking for her family, friends and neighbors and traveling to visit her 2 children and extended family. Holbrook & Manter has been serving businesses in Central Ohio for 103 years. With five locations in the region, we are bookkeeping services columbus able to work closely with our clients and address their issues head-on. We have clients all across Ohio, the entire country and the world! Personal services include Bill Paying, Bank Reconciliations, Maximize Cash Flow, Financial Organization, and Elderly Financial Services.
- Formalities of existence Some types of entities are simple and inexpensive to form and maintain, while others must meet specific requirements.
- We can do as little or as much as you like, so you reap all the benefits without excess costs.
- We work closely with our clients to ensure they receive superior accounting services and top-notch customer service.
- If all conditions are met, the Roth account will incur no further income tax liability for you or your designated beneficiaries, no matter how much growth the account experiences.
- When you choose BooXkeeping, you can rest assured knowing that you’re getting the most reliable bookkeeping services from a team “obsessed” with helping your business.
EBetterBooks offers online accounting services like bookkeeping, taxation, payroll management, financial reporting across the US. Keep your business profitable, and we will take care of all your accounting needs. Since 1919, Holbrook & Manter, CPAs has been helping businesses grow and thrive. The accounting and financial services we offer are designed to allow the business owner more time to work “on” their business instead of “in” their business. More and more business owners are choosing to outsource their accounting needs.
Proudly Serving Businesses in Columbus, Ohio & the Surrounding Communities
He’s currently working towards becoming a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). Adam comes from a family of tax and accounting professionals and has experience in nonprofits, small businesses, accounting services, and tax preparation. Some of his most recent experience comes from working for the Ohio Department of Taxation and a large nonprofit healthcare system. He’s passionate about the work he does and enjoys helping people.
As your business expands and changes, we’ll adjust your package of bookkeeping services to keep pace with your evolving needs so you always have the right amount of support. If you’re a small business owner with too much on your plate, don’t let your bookkeeping fall through the cracks. To run your business well requires current financial data that clearly illustrates income and expenses.
Small Business Accounting Services
We’ll prepare your payroll checks or direct deposit is available. We’ll also prepare all the necessary payroll tax filings including W-2’s and workers compensation. Preparing important financial statements for small enterprises falls within the purview of bookkeepers. These can contain a cash flow statement, balance sheet, and profit and loss statement. BooXkeeping will make running your business in Columbus smoother than ever with our team of U.S.-based experts handling day-to-day bookkeeping tasks and integrating seamlessly into your existing accounting software. Even if you have good accounting software like QuickBooks, it can still be complicated and confusing to manage your business’s finances.